Take to the skies with a Camtraptions Copter (BeetleCopter)!
Our remote-control multi-rotor copters are custom built for aerial photography and filmmaking. They provide ultimate stability, reliability and ease of use. Each copter is pre-assembled and customized to your requirements. Start by selecting a copter for the size of camera you plan to use. Three sizes are available; Kestrel (small), Hawk (medium) and Eagle (large).
Features of all Camtraptions Copters:
- Stabilised camera gimbal for perfectly smooth video footage.
- Foldable frames for easy transportation.
- Industry leading DJI flight controller provides ultimate stability and ease of use.
- GPS position hold and “return to home” failsafe function.
- Video transmitter and portable screen allows you to see what the camera sees.
- Flight time of at least 15 minutes depending on camera weight and battery size.
- State-of-the-art radio controller for maximum range and reliability.
- Completely preassembled – ready to fly out of the box!
The Camtraptions Kestrel is a small hexacopter designed for a GoPro Hero 3. This is the ultimate GoPro-carrying aerial platform!
Price for a typical set-up: GBP £2,000.
Camtraptions Hawk is a medium hexacopter designed for mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera such a Sony NEX-7.
Price for a typical set-up: GBP £4,000.
Camtraptions Eagle is a large hexacopter designed for DSLR cameras up to a Canon EOS 5D MK III or Nikon D800 size. The Eagle supports two operators – one to control the camera and a separate copter controller.
Price for a typical set-up: GBP £6,000.
- Inexpensive trainer copter to practice on.
- Virtual reality glasses for camera operator.
- Strong, customised PeliCase for transporting your copter.
- Waypoint programmer and ground station – allows you to pre-program your copter’s flight.
- Training sessions to teach you how to use your copter.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and for full pricing details. Start by telling us the size of camera you plan to use.Request Quote
See what our copters can do in this video!