Camera Trap Flashes
Camtraptions offers two affordable and reliable speedlight flash units, the Z1 Camera Trap Zoom Flash and the F1 Camera Trap Flash, both of which are specifically designed and optimised for camera trap photography.
Camtraptions flashes can be used with a wide range of camera brands and are also seamlessly compatible with the Camtraptions PIR Motion Sensor and Wireless Flash Triggers. Now it is easier than ever to create a complete wired or wireless camera trap system to capture high-quality and beautifully-lit images of wildlife, at any time of day or night.
F1 CAMERA TRAP FLASHImproved stamina & standby time
Z1 CAMERA TRAP ZOOM FLASHMaximise creative possibilities
Features common to both models:
- Always on and always ready to fire for ultimate reliablity.
- Flashes do not require a separate ‘wake’ signal before the ‘shoot’ signal, resulting in maximum compatibility with all of the main camera systems on the market. They work with any camera that has a standard flash hot shoe mount or PC flash sync output.
- An external power socket allows the battery life to be easily extended by plugging in a 6V power source through our Flash Power Cable.
- Our flashes feature a robust construction with a strong metal hot-shoe mount.
- Flashes recall the last settings when powered on, so you do not have to readjust the settings every time you change the batteries.
- Noise has been minimised: the flashes will not buzz during operation and the capacitors do not whine while charging.
- Flashes features the same rotating and tilting flash head as a standard speedlight flash along with a built-in wide diffuser and a reflector panel to create catch lights in eyes.
- Flashes incorporate a thermal protection function which is activated if too many high-powered flashes are triggered in a short space of time. When thermal protection is active, the rate of fire is reduced.
We recommend using Camtraptions Wireless Triggers to connect flashes to your camera.