Features of the new BeetleCam Hybrid:
- Three-axis stabalised camera gimbal so the camera stays level on uneven surfaces.
- Control the camera pan and tilt remotely. Smooth pan and tilt motion for fluid video footage.
- Powerful four-wheel drive for tackling challenging terrain.
- Remote-control range of more than 500m.
- High capacity rechargeable battery easily lasts a day of shooting.
- Excellent manoeuvrability with the ability to rotate on the spot.
- Wireless live view options available.
- Option to have independent controllers for camera and BeetleCam operators.
- Can be used with cameras up to the size of a Canon 5D MkIII / Nikon D800 with a wide-angle lens.
Watch the new BeetleCam Hybrid demo video:
BeetleCam Hybrid will be shipping in April 2014.